Advantages of Commercial Leasing
- Keeps credit lines intact
- Overcomes capital budget restraints
- Conserves working capital
- Deductibility of Rentals
- Pays for equipment as it produces profits
- Hedges against equipment obsolescence
- Minimal upfront costs
Reasons to Lease
- Only pay cash for items that hold value or appreciate in value.
- Use money from other sources for items that depreciate.
- Lease keeps bank lines of credit available for business
opportunities and other short term cash requirements.
- Keeps cash in business and conserves working capital that
may be needed for the unknown occurrences.
- Cash is derived from after-tax profits, the lease payment is a
pre-tax monthly expense.
- One page application up to $75K
- Bank loans require full financial disclosure.